Cancellation policy and refunds:
Refunds only available if another paid booking for same dates have been able to replace your booking.
R250 bank and admin fees.
Wolfkop Camping Villages reserves the right to move your booking to a different date or an optional total refund if we get a double booking or a big group booking.
Rules & Regulations:
• No smoking inside the tents
• No loud noise or music
• Breakage will be charge to the value of the damage
· Not allowed to drive faster than 20km/h
• Wolfkop Camping Villages does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. Please keep all personal property under observation. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to the following numbers- 083 260 4822 or 083 260 5071 or Police.
• Be aware that Wolfkop Camping Villages is on a farm where water & power outages seldom occur. We have a support team on stand-by should any outages happen to resolve any issues as fast as possible. Any Eskom related outages is out of our hand and therefore will not be hold accountable for water or electricity outages.
• The stay and use of space and any other related activity at the premise is undertaken at the guest’s own risk and the owner and/it’s members and employees shall not be held liable for any claim regarding personal injury, illness, death or the like arising from any cause whatsoever, including vis major casus fortuitus or negligence in any form by the owners, it’s members, employees and/or agents, whilst staying at the campsite. By confirming your booking at Wolfkop Camping Villages you adhere to these rules.